Please go through the assignment and let me know if anyone interested.
Assignment is given below:
(1) 2500 words
Critically discuss the claim that the experience of social exclusion has relevance for health in Australia.
• Introduction gives background to the topic and states precisely what the essay intends to cover.
• Body of essay shows evidence of critical analysis, synthesis and evaluation of relevant research literature.
• Conclusion draws evidence together, does not over-generalise or introduce new material.
• Well structured, logically sequenced essay in appropriate English.
• Correct referencing technique
Note that a detailed marking grade descriptor for this assignment is available on the eLearning site.
(2) 2000 words
Assessment 1: Case study: Best practice postoperative nursing care
Please read the case study and answer the questions below.
• What are the potential post anaesthetic/surgery problems that the nurse might expect
Mrs Hilton to encounter?
• What nursing interventions would be appropriate to prevent these complications from occurring? Please provide a rationale for your interventions.
Mrs. Sally Hilton, a 32 year old mother of 3, is admitted to the hospital for an open small bowel resection this afternoon. Mrs. Hilton’s first language is English and she is awake and alert but anxious about her surgery. Mrs Hilton has a history of Crohn’s disease and presents with acute upper abdominal pain, fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss and a history of diarrhoea.
Mrs Hilton’s surgery was performed while she was under general anaesthesia and proceeded as planned. She was admitted to the surgical ward after spending 1 hour in the recovery ward.
You are the nurse caring for Mrs Hilton on the surgical ward. She arrives on to your ward with, a peripheral IV cannula, a nasogastric tube, and she has TED stockings on. Her post operative orders were;
• vital signs as per post operative protocol
• 0.9% sodium chloride at 100 mL/h
• Morphine via patient-controlled analgesia 1 mg at 5 minute intervals for pain
• Clear fluids as tolerated
• Nasogastric tube on free drainage
This assessment should be submitted in a modified essay format. This means students are required to include an introduction, body and conclusion in their work. Headings are acceptable but dot points, lists, pictures and tables are not
This assessment requires you to explore the evidence base for postoperative nursing care. You will need to analyse the current literature including research papers and journal articles and answer the question.
Price - 3200 INR
Deadline - Monday 11 PM
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹3426 for this job
hello i had done this type of case study writig before and the client from australia gave me 5stars for that i hope i willl satisfy you in the same way i am a PG in animal sciences and graduate in zoology