The idea is basically a site where user's store their bitcoins for a set period, during which they cannot withdraw but will earn interest on their bitcoins, after the period is complete they can withdraw with more btc than they deposited. Deposited bitcoins are used as investment and profits create the interest. The site I need created is mainly focused on creating a user account system, recording keeping for deposits, and interest management.
1. create a main wallet with bitcoind using the hosting server (only one wallet is needed)
2. keep a record of each deposit to the wallet (possibly in a database)
3. create a login/registration system, users must make their username the bitcoin address they will deposit the money from
4. once they deposit the btc to the main wallet the site should check the database every minute to match deposits with usernames, when a match is found (new deposit) it should display the deposit amount in the correct user account section.
- Should be a section, after login, to choose the deposit period: 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months
- Must be a display field under the main account amount field that shows how much btc have been accrued
- There must be a withdraw button which will send a email alert to admin requesting a withdrawal
5. must be an admin section with ability to update each account value when interest is accrued.
Hi. I've worked with bitcoin since it's inception. I've built a few bitcoin "bank" sites and I'm sure I could do what you need fairly quickly. Let me know if I can help.