Exchange Type – Centralized user to user Trading Exchange
• A user will have an account + wallet for each currency. Multicurrency Wallet
• Login and Signup with 2 factor authentications
• User account system with spending password
• Deposit and Withdraws. The user will be able to deposit/ and withdraw Fiat and/or Crypto Currencies.
• Establishing a user account system that allows Users the ability to place buy and sell orders. Initially, it also needs to allow users to register, maintain a balance, deposit and withdraw
• Trade engine with 10,000 requests per second
• Integrating this with payment gateways (paypall , skrill etc )
• Creating a Matching Engine/ Trade Engine that looks at the current buy and sell orders and matches orders together and executes the trades.
• Establishing wallets within the exchange to actually store each user's Crypto Currencies including a HOT AND COLD wallet system.
• Referral Program
• Android – iOS Apps and Update support
• Security Aspects – CloudFlare – to mitigate DDoS attacks
• Notification Ticker
• Day and Light UI mode
• Data Center Requirements and Deployment support.
• It should be noted that - since Security aspect of the exchange is our number 1 priority and the most paramount aspect - *No open source Trade Engine* like Peatio - WLox should be used.
ADMIN PANEL FEATURES
• Hot and Cold wallet management via admin
• Accounting/audit system (CRM)
• Risk Management System
• Payment gateways
• Inclusion of API from foreign Exchanges like Poloniex/ Bittrex/GDAX to increase liquidity
• Automated KYC Verification (Know Your Customer) + AML (Anti-Money Laundering) solutions
• Two-Factor Authentication for users (2FA)
• Ability to modify transaction fees rates via the Admin panel
• Support Tickets – to be integrated with Email and backend Interface
• Ability to Change Mempool/Blockchain Fees for particular transaction to reduce confirmation time
• Essential features like Trade OF /On button for all/Individual coins incase of any breach (Trade Switch)
• Withdrawal ON/OFF button (Withdraw switches)
• Signup - OF/ON (Signup Switch)
• Exchange Down button and maintenance in progress should be in the Admin page - these are most essential (Exchange Switch)
Upon completion - the website Codes and Trade engine algorithms should be tested by a different team and Cyber Security Professionals. we will need a demo of a mock trade execution and price matching to test latency in execution if any. We would also like a detailed demo and description of Hot and cold wallets - Its creation procedure and private key security measures taken .
*Note* As you know a person with a private key can control the complete wallet if not secured properly Moreover wallet testing needs to be done by various developers during development. It is essential that they are in your constant employment and is trustworthy. A demo of the CRM would be quite helpful -We want to emphasise that the CRM should be accessed by certain people who can login to the admin panel with restricted privileges and their actions are recorded in a log for review by management. Kindly list all features you are integrating in the CRM
Will Also need Server Specifications
1. Which Server should we take - Suggestions - Specifications
2. Security Protocol Implementation
3. Containerization for private keys for security
4. Application Load balancing
5. Application Stress Balancing