I am looking to build a mobile application for the Blackberry. This application streams live radio stations. It allows its users to listen to a radio station from a list of stations (provided by the server)
Some of the basic functionalities of this application include:
- Users must login to use application (register if needed) and stay logged in through out the use of the app
- User can choose a certain radio station to play from (chosen from a list stations sorted by countries)
- Allow options for Wifi or any other Data connection depending on which mobile platform
-The radio station will work like tunein for Blackberry available here: [url removed, login to view]
- The server uses the POST request method and returns data in xml form
- There will be room for posting ads on the app.
- Horizontal news scroll bar at the top
Please review the link i provided, if possible, download it so you know exactly what I am talking about.