BSC swap contract:
0. Description: We are the owner of coin X which is a transfer-tax token like Safemoon. When user buy X at pancakeswap they have to pay 14% tax fee, if they use 100 BUSD for example they only get 86% of X token, it is designed by the nature of X.
We want to make a swap contract so user will buy/sell at lower fee.
- create a contract in BSC
- we will config to exclude tax-fee for this contract address
- user interact with contract to buy X
- user send BNB,BUSD... to the Pancackeswap, X comes from Pancakswap to the contract with 0% fee, because contract is excluded from tax.
- the contract send back 90% (configurable) of that X to user, so normally user got 86% if they use pancacke swap directly but now they got 90% of the value.
- the rest 10% the contract will them send to a configurable address
3. Sell: User send X to the contract, contract send 90% to Pancakeswap router to sell X for BNB ( whatever user choose) with the target of payment is user's address. the rest 10% send to a configurable address.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $593 for this job
Hi, there. I'm very interested for your project and blockchain development. I can satisfy your requirements as well as possible with high quality. Let's have a discussion in detail over the chat. kind regards.