Seeking a Long-Term Blogger/Webmaster/Virtual Assistant/ (preferably from Philippines)
Hours required 35-40 hours per week.
You must have excellent English skills. Some of your tasks will include the following:
• Article writing, rewriting and distribution
• Yahoo answers posting (and other answers sites)
• Forum posting
• Blog commenting
• Social networking and bookmarking (including account creation at various sites)
• Myspace/Facebook/Twitter (and other social networking sites) page creation and maintainence
• Posting articles to wordpress blogs
• Moderating blog comments
• Google research
• Keyword Research
...and related tasks of being a webmaster/blogger. I'm looking for someone who is resourceful enough to work on your own.
1. Fixed starting salary of $250 usd per month with potential of increment in pay which can go as high as $400 usd per month. Also, because I'm looking for someone long term, at the end of every 12 months of work you will receive a 1 month bonus payment. Plus other incentives throughout the year.
How to Apply
Please bid and provide me with the following information:
1. Resume stating past experience
2. A few samples of your writing.
3. Links to your myspace/twitter/facebook, etc. page.
4. Tell me what you are good at in terms of the skills/duties mentioned above.
5. Your bid for 1 month of work
13 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
250 is a bit low for someone to babysit a site 40 hrs a week. I am a native US writer and a grad student and I can write unique articles on any topic. What is the site about?