My website is: [url removed, login to view]
"The RSI-UK mailinglist archive" at [url removed, login to view] has over 8000 messages in its archives. The great majority of those is only accessible tjrough [url removed, login to view] search engine and are not searchable in Google.
A small number of the e mails have been edited into FAQ which are available at
[url removed, login to view]
My goal is to take the mails in the mailing lists (only those that have not been published on the web and are found in Google search) to edit them and publish them as posts. The posts will be in the format of a question, followed by numbered answers. Any identifying piece of the e mails (names, e mail addresses, mentions of the rsi uk mailing list) should be removed.
Here is an example of the final post: [url removed, login to view]
What needs to be done?
1. Go to: [url removed, login to view]
2. Click Search
3. Click on "subject" in the top bar.
4. Scroll down to the topic " [Alternatives] Interactive Whiteboards, Touchscreens, Mouse Tablets/pens, lightpens. " (All mails till that one have been posted already).
5. Click on the first e mail in this subject "Giorgio"
6. Click on the "list thread" in the upper toolbar.
7. Click on the "extend thread" in the upper toolbar.
8. Copy a piece of text from the body of one of the e mails and make a quick search in Google to see if it has been published already. This should be very quick (just look at the first page results). Most of the e mails are not found in Google.
9. If the e mail has not been published, edit the e mails into a post as instructed.
10. After finishing the topic, move to the next topic " [Fwd: Missing Reply-to in list posts.]"
11. When you arrive to the letter A in the list of subjects (A "non-disease"?]) You should notify me by e mail. Every time you move to another letter of subjects (B, C, …) I should get an e mail notification.
Additional Editing Guidelines:
1. All names and e mails should be removed.
2. All links should be checked to see if the url still works and be in the post as a clickable link.
3. All spelling mistakes should be corrected.
4. The title of the post will be the title of the thread (Unless the title does not make any sense).
5. Copying blocks of text is allowed.
Requests from applicants
1. Specify the time you have available every day, starting today, to dedicate to this job.
2. Specify your cost per hour.
3. An example of a post you prepared from the mailing list will be regarded as an advantage.