Long term (at least 3 months) blog commenting project.
Budget is $30-$50 (max!) for 800 for relevant/on topic blog comments on the provided (by me) URL list, using specific keywords and URLs.
I need the 800 comments in 4 weeks. It means weekly 200 comments. I broke down the long term project into 4 weeks segments to be trackable thus can be paid weekly.
Payment: with milestone payments after each weeks (when I verified the comments). Bid for the 4 weeks project, not the weekly. The approved bid will be broken down into weekly milestone payments.
1. Relevant to the page's topic, intelligent comment must be placed on the exact given URL's provided by me, using specific keywords and URL's for submission (these will be provided by me for each URL's to comment).
2. I will provide an excel table with URLs and keywords you just need to mark with color the specific row of URL what has been commented and put there the date of submission (example will be provided).
3. I will review all links before releasing payment (it means comment has to be approved and live).
4. Your posts/comments must be relevant, at least 3-5 sentences, and not spammy! If you look like a spammer, then the forum/blog owners will delete your posts/comments and ban you. Thus - waste of time.
5. Always comment related to the blog post, never post just for the sake of posting. Be relevant and use proper English.
Easy and fast if you can read and understand fast a blog post, can see it's angle and come up with intelligent comment.
Because of this longer term nature of the project, bid only if you can do it and can be in communication.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
I have been doing blog commenting for months now. I believe I have met the said qualifications. I can handle this job well without fail. I can start at anytime.