This project is for posting press releases and news to our blog and forums on two different sites. The topics and content to post will come from google alerts on specific keywords that we will give you.
1. Re-Write the introductions to press releases and post them as blog posts
Most of the content will be the body of the press release without any re-write, so it is just the first paragraph and title that you will edit/change.
2. Forum posting
Add items to the forums on our sites. These will be shorter 100-200 word posts, summarising press releases or articles or news items. These items will come from google alerts.
The project is for posting 10 blog posts and 35 forum posts per month. The posts will be spread out over the month as alerts come to you. Note, this is not a project that can be done all at once, it is very much ongoing and spread out over a month (do not bid if you want to do this in one day).
- Native English writers preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills (proper sentence structure, proper vocabulary use, and perfect grammar)
- You should be able to read and thoroughly understand English, so that you know which category in the forum to post in.
- A knowledge of basic html will be very useful.
- You should have prior experience doing these sort of projects.
If you do a good job, this will be an ongoing project. Please quote a monthly rate that includes all (10 + 35 =) 45 posts per month.
Include at least two questions in your reply to me.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Hi, i am keen to take your project author of the blog [url removed, login to view] we shall negotiate on price too also available you for long time! Kind Regards.
Hi, I,m a doctor and an ezine approved content writer. I,m interested in your project. I can work at your [url removed, login to view] consider my bid. I will provide samples of my work on inquiry.