A web design/SEO firm in the U.S. is looking for professional web content writers for ongoing projects, with a possibility of long-term employment based on performance.
- native speaker of English, excellent grammar, high standard of article writing
- able to conduct comprehensive research on a given topic to ensure high quality unique content
- flexible, committed, and delivers by specified deadlines
Current project - show us what you're made of!
- 5 educational articles, 500 words/each; audience - general North American public; as you do research, determine keywords relevant to the topic and use them adequately (no stuffing).
1) What is SEO?
2) What is On-Page Optimization?
3) What is Off-Page Optimization?
4) What is Social Media Marketing (SEM)?
5) Link-Building Strategies
To be considered:
include a sample of recent work or write a sample article (300-500 words) on the topic: "Why businesses need a website?"
articles will not be accepted / paid for if: content is copied/poorly rewritten and keyword-stuffed
Let's not waste each other's time - only the highest quality writing (by the U.S. standards) will be considered.
The first grammatical or stylistic error encountered in your sample or PM disqualifies you as a bidder.
The price is negotiable and of secondary importance to us.