I'm looking to hire a consistent daily writer(s) between three articles per week, including Saturdays and Sundays about the latest security trends and risks on the internet. This could include the whole spectrum of internet security, like governance, technology, mobility, unified communication, social media etc The articles should target the senior management of enterprise such as CXO, VPs etc. This primarily is directed towards the top searched technology keywords online. Current payments would be on a weekly basis using [url removed, login to view], $[url removed, login to view] per article at 350 to 500 words each. If content is premium, writer may be asked to write more articles.
- Articles must be 100% unique
- Must clear COPYSCAPE. Work will be terminated immediately without pay if any type of plagiarism is detected.
- Each article must be a minimum of 350-500 words. You are welcome to write more but will not be compensated for extra work.
- Articles need to be ready to go when sent. This means perfect grammar and dedicated writing.
- Articles must focus to reader.
Please don't bid if you can't meet these requirements. This is for serious bidders only. I will ask you to write one article as a sample work.
You agree that upon sending the articles, you cannot re-use the articles in any way and also agree that they have never been used before hand. 100% of the written content falls under ownership of me once submitted.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
Hi, I am very much interested to work on your project. I have read the necessary details and i confirm to deliver high quality content for you. Please check the PMB to find more about my bid. Regards Faisal