Brandon: I would first like you to write articles that I can use in the client’s (name withheld for privacy) blog. Here are the details:
- Each article/blog should be 250-500 words long.
- I would like each article/blog to focus on the topic and not use any “filler” content. I need you to stay on topic throughout each piece.
- I would like you to write about the following designers (topics): Tacori, Verragio, Henri Daussi, Sylvie Collection, Jack Kelege, Ritani, Simon G, Bez Ambar, Jeff Cooper, Christopher Designs, Coast Diamond, Michael B, A. Jaffe, Benchmark, Chad Allison, Christian Bauer, Damiani, De Hago, Diana Classic, Eli Jewels, Gelin Abaci, H. Levi, John Hardy, Katharine James, Mark Patterson, Martin Flyer, Phillip Press, Scott Kay, SES Creations, Tacori 18k925, True Romance, Varna Platinum.
- Each designer name has been placed in the order of importance. So the top designers to write about will be Tacori, Verragio, Henri Daussi, Sylvie Collection, and Jack Kelege.
- I need one article blog for each of the following 2 designers as the very first ones that you write: Henri Daussi and Sylvie Collection. We do not have much on these guys in the website so we need content ASAP.
- The primary focus for the next 30 days will be Tacori. They are the premier designer that the client wants to focus on.
- Your challenge will be to create interesting topics and content regarding these designers. You should be focusing in on their most popular designs, what sets them apart from other designers, what sets their designs apart from non-branded jewelry, the designers’ backgrounds, etc. You will need to get to know their websites intimately and also need to search for information on the Internet about them.
- It is very important that you combine the following keywords with the designer names in some of your articles/blogs” engagement rings, wedding rings, rings, and jewelry. So you should definitely use “Tacori engagement rings” and not use “Tacori engagement ring”.
- You will be adding your articles/blogs directly into the WordPress admin section of client’s website. You will be adding your content in “draft” mode for now, I will be reviewing these and then I will publish them. Eventually, I want you to have free reign to add and publish the blogs in client’s website.
- I need 1-3 images for each article/blog. These can be copied directly from the designers’ websites. The images must be copied and saved to client’s website via WordPress. And the images should link to a page in the designer’s website.
- Each WordPress entry must have the correct “category” chosen and have specific tags chosen.
- Each WordPress entry must have the “title” and “description” chosen in the “All in One SEO Pack” at the bottom of the page.
- After you have delivered sufficient content on the designers, I will want you shift gears and start writing about other topics that are not “designer related”. This can be anything. This might include “jewelry for different lifestyles”, “how to propose marriage”, “the man-gagement ring”, “wedding rings for gay couples”, etc.
- I would like 30 articles written and delivered within 30 days as follows:
- 15 articles before August 21st
- 15 articles before August 31st
- Payment for the first 15 will be released upon delivery and payment for the last 15 will also be released on delivery.
- The agreed to fee is $10 per article/blog.
Brandon, please submit your bid and I will award the project to you.