This person will review material in a medical book and create blog posts using the content. Many of the post should be fairly easy to create since most of the information in the book is well laid out. The book is on hormones, health and wellness over the age of 40. So the blogs are medical topics… but the book was written for the layman.
It is MANDATORY that each blog post be 100% UNIQUE and pass a check on [url removed, login to view] and on articlechecker.com. It is up to the writer to create article topics/titles.
Blog Post Requirements:
- Each blog post must be 300-400 words.
- blog posts should be keyword based with a keyword density of at least 5% for the targeted keyword phrase.
- Each blog post must be 100% original content and pass a check on [url removed, login to view] and on blog postchecker.com.
- Each blog post must be creative, unique and offer helpful information on the topic.
- Content must be engaging with a call-to-action at the end
- NO spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, etc.
- Each blog post must have a unique, compelling title that will also serve as the name of the blog post file name
Blog post FILE FORMAT:
- Once the freelancer finishes the content for all 100 keyword phrases (100 blog posts), all the blog posts need to be emailed to us in zip files in the following formats: (1) MS Word Document (.doc) and (2) Text File (.txt)
- VERY IMPORTANT: The Titles of each blog post file MUST match the title of the blog post and use hyphens for spaces and be in all lowercase with no spaces.
Please private message me with any questions you may have.