Are you a military blogger? Want a blogging job? Milpages is currently looking for military bloggers to join and help build real content that people are craving for. Check out [url removed, login to view] and see what we have to offer. The site is growing at tremendous speeds and we are looking for the next successful blogger to join. Military background is preferred. What do you have to do?
- Bid $50 or less and tell us how many blog posts that will be for. We are not interested in any bid over $50 because this is a trial run to see if your content is quality for the site. We will ignore ALL bids over $50.
- Signup for the site and fill out your profile to include an avatar.
- Once you are hired you will be made a contributor and you will be responsible for posting your blog from the dashboard (this includes setting featured image, image, and keywords). The blog posts will be under your name, not ours but the copyright belongs to Miilpages.
- All content must be original, or you won't be asked back again.
- It's important to note that we are looking for high quality, long term bloggers for the site. This job is a trial period only to see if it is worth keeping you on board as a paid blogger.