I've started a question / answers site about fashion. I need people to get the site started with questions, answers and ratings.
The job will involve the following:
* Register an account on my site. You can do this using your own name or a nickname. Let me know the login you are using through messenger before you start posting. (Note that I will give you the site URL later, if I accept your job application.)
* Post 10 good questions to the site. Questions can be anything about the following topics:
- Lingerie, underwear, stockings, etc.
- Clothes, such as dresses, blouses, shirts, etc.
- Accessories, such as shoes, handbags, etc.
* Post 15 good answers to the site to questions that have already been posted. Obviously, you can't answer your own questions. You can answer any question that hasn't been answered already or questions that have already been answered, but you think you could provide a better answer. The length of the answer doesn't really matter. As a guide, around 100 words will be good, plus or minus, depending on the question. But I want good, well-researched answers.
* Rate 20 answers that have been posed. The system allows you to rate up or down.
Once you have done the above, let me know so that I can process payment. I will check your site profile to confirm the posts you have submitted on the site.
*** Job applicant requirement
* Should know about fashion.
* Live in an English-speaking country, such as USA, UK, Australia, etc.
* Should be available to work on this job this week.
*** To apply:
* Let me know about your fashion background.
* Let me know why you think you will be able to answer fashion questions.