I need 42 articles to be written for one month. The job involves essentially reporting on developments in the automotive industry. There isn’t much to it than stating the cold-hard facts in proper, well-articulated sentences (it’s very easy). Very little research is needed because the information can be found everywhere. Here are my requirements:
1. Excellent grammar
2. No plagiarism. Although the information is readily available, it must be written in your own words (no copy and pasting, because I’ll find out).
2. You must be familiar with cars and general automotive terms
4. At least 2 article a day, five days a week for the month. The articles in general are very short and range from 100 words to 300 words (average of 150 words).
5. Deadline follower
7. I need a sample writing before starting
Additionally, I will:
1. Provide clear Instructions
2. Any help you will need
3. I will be available on IMs (msn, google talk, etc.)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
Hi "autolife", if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.