bodiedIN, LLC JomSocial Tweaks (12)
This project was successfully completed by cooldevvn for $150 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 USD
Completed In4 days
Please read through the 12 changes below and then you can get started right away if all looks good! Email me if you have any questions:
*TOP PRIORITY: #2, 7, 8, and 9
1. Instagram posts pulls the description and tags, but is not displaying it on the activities wall
*2. There is a blue bar at top that has the logo. On the right side of that I would like it to add a menu bar that shows who is logged in. It would show your profile photo and your name. Then if you hover over it it would give option to logout below. If you are not logged in, it would show a blank icon with a log in button (also similiar to [url removed, login to view]). Similar to Instagram: [url removed, login to view] I will add that I can already add a joomla menu that looks perfect, so I guess I just don't know how to add a menu item to show your profile icon and name, as well as add a menu item to log out. But the template theme Yootheme Solar already comes with a perfectly styled menu to do this.
3. Widgetkit Gallery that shows top 8 most liked photos (such as at top of site when logged in, I have a gallery styled to do just this but it is 8 specific photos). I believe solution would involve editing widgetkit to allow creation of jomsocial gallery? But you might find better solution
4. The current point system allows points to go negative. Make it so that points can't go negative!
5. Below posts, when you hover you get options to like, comment, delete (if it is yours). But only visible when hovers. There is also an icon in front that shows what it is (photo, video, etc...). Two things:
a. Remove first icon of what it is, leaving just "Like", Comment", and "Delete"
b. Make so that it is always visible, even if not hovering.
c. Mobile doesn't even show options to Comment or Delete? Just The icon of what it is, and the Like button?
6. When you view "all friends", or whenever on a search page for users, it has a poor way to display results.
[url removed, login to view] puts a quote box for their status above their icon, and we don't need that since we don't use status's
b. Make their icon bigger
*See screenshot: [url removed, login to view]
*I have found the file that needs tweaked: .../[url removed, login to view]
*7. Disable Dislike feature for photos and videos
*8. The option to upload a video only exists if you go to the video tab and click "add", at that point there is a pop-up with a tab to upload a video. I need the users to be able to upload a video from their profile page or from the wall. These pages have the posting section at top for posting a photo or video. But the video section only lets you post a link, not upload a video. So what needs to be done is simply add a button to upload a video on that video tab.
*9. Mobile Site- Looks very clean except for module at top that is the menu bar. It still has groups and events. Also need to reorder the rest just like desktop site (Photos, Videos, Profile, Friends).
10. Issue with notifications: when you have a notification there is a red number to let you know. BUT when you click to view notifications and then close that pop-up, the red number does not go away until you refresh the page or go to a different page? Is there a way to make that red number update as soon as you view the notifications? Same with friend request pop up as well
11. For notifications, add a thumbnail of the photo or video liked to the right side. Currently it says, for example, "astouder liked your Photo". So directly to the right of "photo" should be a small icon of the photo he liked. It should be the same size as the users profile icon that is also shown on left side of notifications.
12: For the video thumbnails, as discussed on Skype, need to fix .php file for all video sources. Youtube already works now
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online