book this project AWARDED Bids 15 Avg Bid (USD) $467 Project Budget (USD) $30 - $250 Project Description: Our partner has an API for an airline search engine. We are looking for a complete search engine that will send and retrieve search results
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
Our partner has an API for an airline search engine. We are looking for a complete search engine that will send and retrieve search results from this API. Here is what the search engine should do:
1. Search engine must have a form that a visitor can fill to search for airlines.
2. Return and display the search results and presend them in a form of HTML. With a user friendly interface.
3. Allow a user to navigate through the list to select an airline of their choice from the results. It should have an option for a user to modify their search in case they wish to change their search at this stage.
4. At this stage, when the user selects their preferred airline, they must be redirected to our partner (that is where the API is hosted from and they will complete the booking in this domain.) The user will be redirected by use of building a URL by making use of the parameters. (A guide for this is provided in the implementation guide provided).
Here is an example of a working search engine. We would like something similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
We will provide the implementation guide provided by the 3rd party, the WSDL and XSD files (Knowledge of WSDL and XSD, SOAP and API would be advantageous. )
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online