Looking for someone to help with running the accountancy for a new UK Limited Company.
We are 2 people.
- One person working full time for a global business on a daily rate of £175. Will likely take a monthly salary
- The other doing adhoc consultancy / coaching. Starting from zero, but maybe rising to 30 invoices per year - total £20,000. Probably will not take a regular salary
The first step would be to speak with you about the overall process and the best way for us to work together. We are happy to do as much as possible to simplify your input and to keep the costs down but will need some guidance to get us going.
Here’s what we will do:
- Set-up the company with Companies House
- Issue all invoices and capture details on relevant accounting software
- Capture all relevant expenses on software
- Happy to discuss anything else that might keep the cost down.
We would like you to support with anything that needs to be filed with Companies House, HRMC etc.
As you can probably gather, we are novices, so would welcome your guidance in helping to make the right decisions and to set things-up properly from the start.
42 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
Dear sir /madam I am chartered accountant. I would like to work with you on regular basis and establish the business. You can see my profile. Thanks and regards Muhammad Ilyas Saeed