We require 3D Rendering to the Attached Apartments that we already Sketup, for our advertising.
The following tips are useful in this particular project:
1. If possible, we prefer not much changed from original sketup including coloring. For accurate colors of paint please go to James Hardies Webpage [url removed, login to view]
Scroll down to select WHITE MOUNTAIN those are the three-combination color we use on Sketup
2. We prefer Front View Render that shows whole apartments clearly. However we accept other positions you think best. Make sure your building looks perfectly balanced, straight and square.
3. Free space in front of the dwelling is 17 m long and 5 m on the back. Apartments locate along the main street. Behind the dwelling there are 2 building Blocks ( 2 stories apartment complex under construction at Brick wall lining Stage). Beside the apartments are Auto garages.
There are some trees amongst. Few cars parking inside section, few people walking may be required.
4. Stainless Steel to Handrail of balcony 1st & 2nd level
Steel Painted (color as Sketup) to Upper Levels
6. All Doors and Windows: Wood
[url removed, login to view] Laying on Columns between Apartments as shown on Sketup
8. Company logo (attached) made by Fiber Plaster not colored
18 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
We contact you to offer our services as 3D designers. We are an architectural-design office with over 7 years of experience in architectural representation. You can check PM for portfolio. With best regards. W2b Team.
Hello! This is a very interesting project. I have more than 4 years of experience working in an architectural office. Please check the inbox for the best samples of my work and more details.
Dear employer, I am a professional architectural visualizer, and I have attached relevant information in my PM. Please read it, as I am interested in helping in this project.
Please see my sketchup render work at www.pierrfrencharchitects.com I use V-ray and Render-In to produce professional looking renders of sketchup files.