Looking for an interior design that will capture the essence of our brand. We are a bean-to-bar chocolate company with a social business mindset. Our chocolate is made from organically grown and fair-trade chocolate. We only use WHOLE PURE ingredients, no fillers, soy lecithin or flavorings added. I need a design for a pop-up store we are opening in a posh area of Los Angeles (1504 Abbot Kinney, Venice), CA with basic ikea furniture and other easily obtainable Furniture and Fixtures. We want:
- Simple bar that will be against the store window so people can sit on bar stools and eat pieces of chocolate. (probably only fit 2 or 3 stools). Would like the bar to be in plastic or glass so that it also serves as a case to put products inside. When store closes, light will be focused on the products inside the case.
- Menu board
- Shelving to place product. All product must be kept within a 25 - 30 sq foot area. There can be rows (stacks) of shelves, but the total footprint can not exceed 25 - 30 sq ft. We are only selling prepackaged food, no drinks or prepared foods.
- counter for cash register and little area to package gifts. Would like counter to have shelving or storage underneath.
- Stand or additional counter for a small machine (like a tortilla stone grinding machine).
- Signage and other explanatory materials on the walls (maps showing location of suppliers...).
- floor plan is attached. You will see a rectangle on the lower right hand corner which designates the back of a cabinet. This cabinet serves no purpose and is just in the room as an eyesore but we can not remove it nor access the inside of it. Need to create a use for it. We can put inventory on top of the cabinet. So would like you to give some suggested uses. Need to put wood or some kind of plexiglass and cover it up.
- want to show the process of stone grinding cacao beans, where beans are coming from, and the purity of the chocolate. Rustic, organic, sustainability, fair trade, dark chocolate are important words. Have attached a cacao pod tree because an idea is to print this tree in color that would pop out against a simple black and white background. I have access to have wall paper printed on vinyl so this allows much flexibility in decorating the walls i.e. real life images or any kind of graphic. Again, only a suggestion. Looking for your professional input.
- need some simple slogan on the store window - maybe it's just company name in white vinyl. Something simple, clean, and polished. This is the start of a retail brand for us that will continue to other stores. So please keep in mind that if the project is done well, we will be carrying this to our next retail store. please look at our website for an idea of the brand. [url removed, login to view] We love the concept for [url removed, login to view]
47 freelancers are bidding on average $558 for this job
Hi. I am interested in your offer and I am sure that I can do the job. I have a 25+ years experience in furniture industry. My portfolio: http://mebelier.info/
We contact you to offer our services as 3D designers. We are an architectural-design office with over 7 years of experience in architectural representation. Please check PM for portfolio. With best regards. W2b Team.
I am an interior designer and I like you project very much, it would be pleasure to work on it. Please refer to your pm for more details about me and my work.