We are looking for an engineer, and or engineers, to work with and I thought I would run this project by you out here that we are starting at Turtle Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Below is what we are needing as far as engineered drawings. We have a consultant that will take care of all the day to day construction of this thing that will be working alongside the engineers and with their drawings. We essentially just need the engineered drawings. Is this something you would like to work on with us? I have attached the latest master plan as well as some renderings for the to wrap there head around.
Here are the drawings we need for each stage of the project
1) Road geometry, profile, and cross section
2) Waterworks Distribution system network
3) Earthwork and lot grading. This includes topsoil management
4) Transportation planning review - this item is only if the RM of Mervin requires. This also would include the traffic flow of the resort.
5) Bathymetric survey of marina
6) Marina Basin drawing - this should include the boat launch
7) Swimming feature
1) Road profile and cross section
2) Water Distribution system network
3) Final earthwork drawings and lot grading
4) Marina Basin final drawing with boat launch
5) Swimming feature final design drawing
Engineers need to be certified in Canada.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $61271 for this job
Hi, I am a civil engineer and I am experienced in designing buildings using structural engineering knowledge and softwares. I can also make detailed engineering drawings using autocad and give all necessary details