We are in search for an analytical email and content marketer to drive acquisition and conversion. The position will involve all aspects of email marketing including creating copy for our email marketing campaigns, with primary focus on our new global site. Content will be created for products, descriptions, blogs, social media, and email campaigns. The candidate will be required to think beyond the immediate scope of the job, and understand the larger picture of the company. And hey, you can take credit for all the destiny subscribers too. So it's win-win, right?
This is an ongoing project and includes multiple email campaigns monthly, quotations can be on a per project or retainer basis.
• Content creation for numerous email campaigns.
• Working with our marketing and creative team to develop and execute new effective digital marketing campaigns, as well as email campaigns.
• Thorough understanding of email performance metrics and benchmarks, helping drive and optimise key traffic and revenue metrics including deliverability, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of our email campaign (including: planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimisation).
• Researching new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of E-marketing.
• Keeping up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, business/industry and electronic communication trends.
• Contributing to overall content strategy with innovative ideas and solutions.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, English or related fields.
• Experience in writing for an eCommerce, content management and internet research.
• Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation (strong writing, editing and proofreading skills).
• Experience with HTML and CSS, or WordPress Plus.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Positive attitude and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organisation.
[url removed, login to view] prides itself on its fun, upbeat culture, providing a comfortable work/life balance and a supportive team environment. Enjoy working at a steady pace, and with knowledgeable co-workers who together create a customer-centric and professional team.