I have a data analysis task. I nee this mini-project in python asap....
it encompasses simple networking, multi-threading, database, graphing, configuration, classes...
Ask me any questions and doubts you have.... you can refer to internet anywhere to begin this project as well...
1. Create account in [url removed, login to view]
2. Get API access key
3. Make a multi-threaded program to connect to API
3a. Locations to be monitored should be placed in configuration file
3b. configruation file should have refresh frequency (for free api, you should not make more than 60 per minute.. so make not more than 5 per minute..)
4. One thread to download 5 days/3 hour forecast
5. One thread to download 16 days/daily forecast
6. One thread to download weather maps
7. All data should be stored in database (mongodb) as seperate collections/table
8. One thread to open the latest weather map and display the map in window (should show last image as per last time stamp)
9. Forecast threads should print out alerts if there is rain/snow or freeezing temperatures (❤2 def farenheit) in any of forecast period
10, See if you use graph API to display forecast/previous 10 day data from database as a graph (prebuilt libraries are there to do this)