• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
• Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of
Salesforce solutions for our clients
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a clients business
requirements and fulfill user stories
• Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as
• Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user
acceptance testing, and end user training
• 5+ years of experience in IT, preferably Salesforce CRM.
• Strong experience in Apttus CPQ, with hands-on implementation experience of at least 1-2
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
• Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows
• Good to have any Salesforce certification.
• Hands-on Experience in automation such as Workflow, Process builder, and Flows(In- depth
(Knowledge is mandatory)
• Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
• Experience in user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
• Coding skills are a bonus but not mandatory.
• Must have experience in handling multiple projects and delivering them on time.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization