Key Selection Criteria
1. Extensive demonstrated expertise leading business needs analysis within complex multi-faceted organisations,
distilling complex processes and ideas from non-technical stakeholders into written proposals and process maps to
outline future activities for deeper analysis.
2. Highly skilled in communicating clearly, negotiating, listening, mitigating conflict, building alliances and achieving
desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
3. Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to prioritise tasks and work
under minimal guidance to provide solutions that meet quality standards, legislative requirements within proposed
4. Apply expert knowledge of technology risks and ensure opportunities are shared to improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of IT initiatives and user needs within challenging, fast-paced organisations.
5. Demonstrated sound experience working as part of a cross functional team and through matrix approaches.
6. Demonstrated application of innovative and up-to-date current technologies leading to best practice adoption.
7. Proven experience taking initiative and prioritising and scheduling complex projects and delivering them within
agreed timeframes, to scope and budget requirements.
8. Works at a high level of delegated authority and makes well-considered and timely decisions that have organisational
wide IT impacts.