Two years ago I wrote a basic business plan for potential investors to read and invest into my company. In the last two years many things have changed and progress has been made. I need a researcher & writer to find statistics, backup market facts with sources & build a professional business plan that would look attractive to a potential investor.
What is our business?
This is a "Hops Farm". Hops are one of the main ingredients in brewing beer.
1. You will need to research "hops" in general. Describe what hops are, how many acres are in Canada. List all the hop farms in Canada and try to estimate their production. Find the top hop farms around the world.
2. We're located in Agassiz, BC, Canada. Which is on the "49th parallel". This is an excellent geographical area to grow hops. You will need to research this more and do a section on the 49th parallel.
3. Hops come in different varieties. Right now the type of hops we're selling are listed on the website. You will need to research all about what kind of hops they are and what type of beer is made with these hops, and the market price (what they're selling for).
4. When the business plan was initially written, we were going to partner with another hops farm and split our earnings with the other hops farm. Now, we're doing everything ourselves and we keep all our earnings. We also didn't have acres planted. Now, we have over 46 acres planted and producing hops.
5. The website has been updated to reflect all the progress. You should go through the website to take all the points there and incorporate into the business plan. fraservalleyhopfarms.com. Include the Bio's of employee's into the business plan.
6. We need to include general farming procedures, guidelines, mission statement.
7. List all the local craft breweries and try to find out what their volume of production is. Some of this is available on local news websites such as: http://www.vancouversun.com/life/craft+beer+industry+hopping/9588472/[login to view URL]
8. Add graphics from the website so that the business plan looks attractive when viewed and printed.
9. I have financial s done on a PDF document that needs to be included into the business plan. But in the business plan there is a $1,000,000 loan amount. This needs to be removed. Also, i'm not sure if you'll be able to edit the financial s as i only have the PDF version and not excel.
Attached To Project:
- Old 2016 business plan (this is what must be updated)
- Feasibility Study.
- Hops Business Plan Template
- Financials in PDF
I would like for you to write the plan, send back to me so I can add things and then send back to you for final revisions. Timeline to finish is 10 days. Please contact me if you're an excellent researcher & business plan writer.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $529 for this job
Hello I have vast experience in business writing. I will draft a professional plan that will earn you the trust of your potential financiers. Kindly contact for more.
Hey, I can help you with all sorts of edits in this business plan, I have an experience of more than 2 years working in a Tech firm. Please text so that we can discuss this further Thanks, olive