We are an American company who wishes to start a branch office in Ho Chi Minh City. We will need help with this process so we are advertising for a consultant to be our representative in Vietnam. The consultant will show us the steps to open a business and then provide us guidance on how to be compliant with the law and taxes. We will also be looking for information on what Vietnamese employees expect from a company they are working for. Part two of the project (if you succeed at part one) will be to act as translator and guide when we are in Vietnam. This is easy job for a smart person.
The candidate should:
1) Live in Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
2) Be at least 21 years of age
3) Speak Vietnamese fluently
4) Speak English really well
5) Have experience legally running a business for at least a year
6) Available for second stage of task later on (later on we decide on price)