We require a business plan for a group buying business model.
We currently have started our first site in the Philippines where costs are low and we want to expand internationally by franchising but keeping the low cost base here in the Philippines.
You need to be familiar with Group buying sites such as Groupon, LivingSocial, etc .
You need to have a experience in business planning and financial forecasting.
The plan should cover the following areas
1) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Business Concept
- The marketing opportunity
- Marketing Activities
- Business Operations
- Service Offerings
- The Company and Mission
2) THE COMPANY
- Mission of the Company
- Company Structure
2.1) Legal Status
2.2) Physical Location
2.3) Intellectual Property
2.4) Company Location
2.5) Company History
3) GROWTH STRATEGY
- Business Objectives
- Targeted Customers
- Key Initiatives
- SWOT Analysis
- Competition and Competitive Advantages
- Size of the Market
- Marketing Activities
- International Opportunities
- Sources of costs
- Sources of revenue
5) MARKETING STRATEGY
- Pricing approach
- Marketing goals
- Choice of target market segment
- Allocation of resources
- Marketing Mix
- Website features/functionalities & Technology used
6) CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
- Management Team/Members
7) KEY FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- Financial Needs and Use of Funds
- Projected Profit and Loss
- Projected Balance Sheets
- Projected Cash Flow
- Break Even Calculation
- Summary of Investor Return and Risk
The business plan must answer the following, with a general overview and special focus on franchised group buying sites:
1) Development of the group buying market since 1998
- Description of the problems the pioneer sites have faced
2) Comprehensive synopsis of all contemporary group buying business models
- Comprehensive description of each model
- How do the modern models solve the pioneers' problems?
- Who are the market leaders in each segment and why?
- Advantages and disadvantages of each model
3) The future of Group Buying
- Which business model has the best perspectives and why?
- What do current models lack? How can they be improved?
- Any complete new ideas for group buying?
4) Combination of models
- Which models could harmonize on a single platform?
- Synergy and complementary effects
- How to combine the different concepts with a vivid community?
6) Social Media
- How to use social media in this context for marketing (concrete examples)?
- How to incorporate social media in the group buying mechanism itself? - Special ideas on how to grow the community and subscribers. Best practice ideas are welcomed.
Must have extremely good written English skills.
In addition, you must go above and beyond the current group buying sites - that is, think of features/strategies that the current group buying business model is lacking but may be successful. Also put forward strategies on how we could capitalize on our low cost business model in Manila to expand internationally.
Please PM your prior experience and examples of your other similar group buying business plans that you have created including financial projections. Must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon approval.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $550 for this job
Hi, Add me on Skype - [url removed, login to view] I have worked for Groupon as a Marketing Manager. I am a certified B- plan writer, and have written more then 150 B- plans. Thanks