i have a desktop in my shop and at the moment i am using pen and paper to keep stock checks and sales..........i need one program to do all that for me proficiantly and efficiently....
1. i need a program that has a login with password
2. i need a simple way i can add bulk stock to a database....add, edit and delete (with an admin password so unauthorised members cant delete or manipulate stock)
3. have a search box, so i can search iventory via, size, colour, make, price, also name for any customer
4. can input each sale i have made, what ive sold and for how much and what time.
5. each item i sell immediatly gets put onto a list which is called a stock order, so i know exactly what i need to order and what quantity,
6. i would like to see a total so far of how much ive sold.
7. i would like a way i can calculate end of day, so end of the day i click 'end of day' and i immediatly have what i should have in cash and what i should have in card and a total aswell, it shoudl also allow me to input any expenses or money gone out ie wages etc so then it can then calucalte how much cash i should have remaining and then store that in the databbse as a record for future.
8. i need to have a top 10 list of most sold items so i can look at and review whats my best lines.
9. a way for me to see how my business is doing financialy.....ie whether ive made a profit or a loss that week and can only be shown to authorised users with a password.......
10. items i have sold out of will be shown in red and items i still have for sale will be in black.
these are my main requirements..........there may be few small minor adjustments or things i may need once we talk so please bear that in mind when you are posting a bid, i already have a program i am using at the moment but i need it exactly the same as this but more advanced, i will show you so you have a clear understand of my requirements,
hope we can work together soon
23 freelancers are bidding on average $210 for this job
As per the details mentioned ,The effort and schedule has been proposed , in case there is more to be done(need to understand the present application) then schedule could vary depending on amount of the work.