Looking for help in getting a course completed. Would like a first draft by April 25.
Final by May 9th.
A course includes
* 20 one-hour Hands-on projects (as .doc)
* 20 ten minute tech talks with a teacher guide or notes (as .ppt)
* Material list
* All in American English Language
* Our firm will own the copyright of the course
Class is targeted at middle schoolers (ages 8-15)
The course should allow kids to build a 6DOF wireless remote (5 or 4DOF might be fine as well). It can use IR, magnetics, etc...doesn't really matter, just has to be a wireless remote that interfaces with a computer (not a Wii, Vii, XBOX, etc)
The remote might interact with BlitzBasic, Torque, Alice, Squeak, Blender, or other sort of gaming engine (open source gaming engines are preferred).
We can provide a subject matter expert.
(1) Do you have samples of technical writing that you've done before?
(2) Would you be interested in payment on a royalty basis, i.e. pay based on number of students that take the class every year for 3 years? (either is fine for me)