We need a custom flv video player (windows) for our new "FLV Video Download" website. So users will download flv files, and they need a player to play the files on their windows computer.
- at least compatible with winxp/vista, desirable would be support for older win versions: (95/98/NT/2000). there is an extra bonus for linux compatibility, but that's not very important.
- setup programm (installation routine), associate the flv player with .flv in windows, create a desktop shortcut.
- fullscreen (icon), volume control, play/pause/stop icons, play/pause if users clicks the picture, timelime (seekbar), time (00:10 of 00:20)
- most important: we need our website logo in the player, as an .exe icon and it should appear in the middle of the picture if no video is loaded. in addition we need an input (form) and a submit button, where the user can insert an url and press "go" -> browser opens, url (which user inserted before) will open.
- you could use an open source player as a basis:
i've found this one:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view];type_of_search=soft&words=flv
Slight change of plans: We don't want the user to install .NET Framework or other runtimes for using our player.
payment via Paypal only, sorry. it's the easiest way, i live in germany.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hi, I have over 6 years software develop experience. and have successfully completed some similar FLV projects before. Please check the PM. Thanks. Richard.
please see if we can move together. I have done same work for [login to view URL] which displays frames from streaming servers flvfiles, mpeg's using ffmpeg and other techniques