AQUARIUM HOBBY INTERACTIVE ONLINE GAME
I’d like a nice online game built with the following functions:
• Timed Questions (times out if question can’t be answered within 15 seconds)
• Gamer Scores points based on question difficulty for each correct answer (score board at top)
• Game ends after incorrectly answering 3 questions
• Admin to enter new questions and point value based on question difficulty
• Login required to play! Email confirmation needed. I can use this as a advertising database where in our legal, the customer agrees to allow me to send 3rd party sponsor advertisement information. Also, allow for personal avatar and website info so that if they are a high scoring gamer, their website will be posted along with their avatar in the TOP RANKING SCORES section to always be seen just above the question page as a “FREE Advertisement to their company if they are the highest scoring individual. It would be like a reward for getting high score to anyone who has a online site or wants to promote their website and would keep them coming back to make sure they remain at the top keeping the game busy)
• Questions will be multiple choice. Have a picture box near by the question so we can also ask questions such as “Can you identify the species of this fish” and show the image.
• A section at the bottom of the page allowing people to “add” questions to the database (by registered users only) but from the admin side have a listing of new add-ons which require my authorization first before a question can be added to the system to make sure it’s not a bogus insert. Alternatively, the ability to delete the question if it’s not acceptable for our online interactive game.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions via PM here. I really look for providers who offer exceptional communication so please don’t bid unless you can keep in touch as well as quality work.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hi, we have an experience in these kind of work, we request you to provide us an opportunity to work with you,if needed we can discuss more detail on IM.