I'm looking for a program that I can use with Interactive Brokers. The mechanical stock trading strategy is as follows. Can be Interactive Brokers API, customized software, or Amibroker scripting.
1. Opens a position in a particular stock if a stock hits a certain specific volume set by me (depends on the stock), has positive MACD, and Stochastic (14,1,3) with the 14,1 over 75 all three must be met for a buy prior to 11:30 am.
2. Excludes purchasing gap ups and downs that exceed 5% AND must be up since open.
3. Places an immediate stop loss order after the purchase of 5%.
4. Places a market sell order if a certain volume number is not achieved by the end of the day. This volume number I would have to manually input.
5. Places a sell order if a certain volume is exceeded. This volume number I would also have to manually input.
6. Automatically sells with a 10 % profit.
7. Must accommodate the monitoring and purchasing of multiple stocks.
*optional on second day automatically places a 5% trailing stop. And automatically sells with a 10 % profit. Automatically sells on fourth day at close.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1640 for this job
[url removed, login to view] have already developed software that cantains similar features of your [url removed, login to view] we have finished a software for a railway [url removed, login to view] you want see sample we can send you.Thanks....
We can develop this strategy using Interactive Brokers API. We have developed similar trading strategy with Marketcetera strategy agent so will be glad to implement with Interactive Brokers API.
Hi, we have 2 hedge funds that run algos with Interactive Brokers. It's just a matter of modification into your algo, which is very simple to do. 7 days should be enough time including testing. Choose us!