I need some people how can finish of a project of mine.
You should have experience from Firefox/SeaMonkey enviromente.
There is a as I see it 5 steps that need to get done.
Following could be the sub-tasks
1. Keymanager & Account Wizard integration & cleanup, keymanager is a plugin today.
Right now the first step is to install key manager and then install the wizard extension. These need to be integrated into extension. Also, the extra options that keymanager provides should be eliminated.
2. Include this new extension (that we get as a result of step 1) into
the main chrome.
There should be no need to install the new extension in our custom chrome
This might also involve to include the mnenhy extension for SM as well.
3. Fix the current theme/code
Right now if you go to Tools>Web Developer>Error Console, you'll see a
bunch of "Errors" and "Warnings". Warnings can be ignored but the
errors need to be fixed for a complete product functionality. These
errors have comeup because of the UI changes that have been made in
Apart from this there are certain things that need to be fixed in the
theme as well.
4. Cleanup Chrome and Packaging
Right now the chrome has jar files and corresponding unzipped jars as
well. This and more needs to be cleaned in there.
The chrome needs to be packed inside the SM source and compiled to
make the installer.
5. In the MailComponent there should be a kinde of "Tip a Friend" function, ( more info about that )