I need an application similar to the [url removed, login to view] from an iPhone (the application sends wallpaper from the iPhones to server, so every iPhone user can watch other people wallpapers - Im sure if you own an iPhone you know what Im talking about).
Here is a short description:
1. User launches the application on his iPhone
2. After a welcome screen, the application automatically displays 3 pictures from my server, one after another, every picture more less for 5 sec.
3. After the third picture the application should display note "This is a limited version and you can watch 3 pictures a day only. Get full lifetime access for $9.99.". Below the note the application should display PayPal button "Pay Now" (I will prepare the button using my PayPal account.)
4. After the payment user gets full access to the pictures from my server (wich means he can watch the pictures as many as he wants a day - one after another, 5 seconds every picture but no limits)). When the user launches the application next time it should recognize if he has got full access to the pictures or not.
5. At any time, when user taps the screen (touches the screen) the application should display menu:
- upload your own photo (application sends a photo already taken by user (from iPhone floder called "Camera roll" to my server)
- save this photo - saves photo from the screen to folder "Camera roll"
- set as a wallpaper - sets photo from the screen as a wallpaper
- get full access - user gets access to the screen with PayPal button where he can pay for full access