We are looking for a Windows Key Viewer/Changer. It should support all versions of Windows (95/98/200/ME/XP). It should look and function similar to the following: [url removed, login to view]
Windows Product Key Management
Windows GUI Base
Should be able to retrieve Product Keys from all Windows and Office products:
Windows 2000 (All editions)
Windows XP (All editions: Home, Pro, Corp, etc)
Should be able to function with SP1 and SP2
Windows 2003 Server (All editions)
1. Be able to Identity Product and Change/View the Product Key.
2. Be able to save a WPA.DBL for Windows Activation
3. Be able to save Product Keys to database(EXCEL importable) while identify what product it came from
4. Be able to test if the Key is valid or invalid.
5. Be able to Change/View Registered Owner and Organization of the Product
6. Include a disclaimer of liability indicating that the program is provided "as-is"
7. Include the rightful owner information
8. We should be able to recompile the program to adjust any information
9. Include a Clipboard command to copy Key into the clipboard
1. Program should be protected from reverse-engineering.
2. Program and Source code will be our property.
3. Program must be a stand-alone (One EXE File)
Must submit a sample of the program (background knowledge in IT Asset Inventory management is a plus).
Function Items 4 and 5 will no longer be needed.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
Hi, I was a developer on IPInventory ([login to view URL]) which also does license management extracting, besides Windows keys, also a lot of other software keys.