I have an overflow project that I want assistance with (no companies please). I already have a solution but I'm looking for a better one, also a coder who can communicate well in addition to being talented.
Take note of the Win32 VC++ requirement. This is not optional. I expect a VS2008 project.
High level description
1. Webbrowser - Navigate to site
2. Click through two pages to get to form
3. Submit data (2 inputs - one SELECT, one string (case#), click button)
4. Resultspage will link to case. Follow link to case details.
5. Case details uses tabbed results - click on 2nd tab
6. Parse results looking for one of three strings (strings to be found are user configurable).
7. If target string is found, extract data, add to results
8. Increment case# and go back to step 3 and repeat with new case#
9. At end - Send results as email (SMTP)
Autostart command line parameter so that program can be configured to run via task scheduler
Manual start allows user to change email account login data etc
log all events
Step 4 may have "Case not found", skip to step 8 (increment the case number and repeat...)
When there have been 10 consecutive misses, stop the process, reset the case# to the last valid number and store.
Store configuration data in User Application Data Folder.
- Installation program (.msi)
- VS2008 project with source for program
- VS2008 setup project
This assignment is also a comprehension test. If you suggest C#, Delphi, PHP or any other solution other than VC++ you will have failed this test. If you try and sell me your wonderful web skills that are totally irrelevant to this project, you also have failed and I will post videos of you picking your nose on the internet.
Suitable candidates will be provided with the link (US based) and more technical details (includes form design, user configuration, etc). I'm not making this public here because it's not the speediest site in the world and is sometimes overloaded.
I look forward to your proposals.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $291 for this job
Hello [url removed, login to view] Follows how I see the program will work. It connects to the site,analyzes html code,and returns appropriate data - response is based on what is read and what should be [url removed, login to view] again analyzes the c More
I can do this using VS2008 IDE. I can control IE browser intraction using IWebBrowser2 and IHtmlDocument2 interface. I will do packaging of this application in VS2008 IDE.
Hello sir, I can program this in c++, and of course with IDE vs2008. It is possible to control IE with IWebBrowser2 and IHtmlDocument2 which are provided by ATL in C++. Regards, Aking
Roughly it seems like to make out a software that clicks web pages automatically and collect the results and send Emails by SMTP. Please show me the URL.