I looking for a developer who'll be able to port RSYNC and create a GUI for the Haiku OS platform.
The application should :
- Be heavily inspired by Déjà Dup ([url removed, login to view]).
- Send securely data
- Compresses data
- Incrementally backs up, letting us to restore any file from any particular backup
- Schedules regular backups
- Integrates well into the Haiku desktop
- The program should be hosted at OSDrawer ([url removed, login to view]) and be under MIT license
Check about Haiku here [url removed, login to view]
Im expert IT network administrator,I have much experiences on building,security,check bug for servers ( windows,linux,unix…) .If you are interested on me and my team,pm plz