Looking for a reliable Linux guy, with good working experience in Asterisk, OpenSER and MySQL. Should be able to install, maintain and support. Asterisk programming is required.
Knowledge with Billing solutions such as a2billing and others is desirable, as well as web programming and interfacing between the [url removed, login to view] with .net interface. knowledge of .net is required.
This would be an ongoing work. Signing an NDA is required. Good English and personal communication skills.
Available and stable Broadband Internet is requiredAdditional Description:
This is a short description of the tasks I need help with:
1. Asterisk tech support, mainly with not so obvious problems (second tier).
2. Help setting up an array of severs with a common database.
3. Help setting up SER to work in conjunction with Asterisk servers.
4. Help setting up a billing system with a provisioning method, invoicing and automatic charge.
5. Integration with a website (for signup, billing provisioning and managing of account).net
6. More Linux and Asterisk administrative work.
7. Help choosing or creating a softphone or a webphone.
The nature of the work would be mixed.
Sometimes, it would be tech support via IM, email or phone if necessary.
Some other times it will be general consulting. In other cases you will be asked to do the whole project, mostly in important projects or bigger installation.
What is important is that it is an ongoing relationship, not one time job.
******BID FOR MONTHLY SALARY*****