This project entails cracking a bot software and building a private server for the game Silkroad Online. We are looking for and independent team that can accomplish both tasks below. All aplicants must ensure that they can perform both tasks below. This is a two part job for one team.
* Phase 1 - Cracking Sbot;
* Sbot is a bot that plays for you in the game ( Silkroad Online ). It is built for people that don’t have time to spend on the game but at the same time, if they want to level up they can use this bot while they work.
* Sbot is updated weekly because of the official game-server ( the game is changing the client version every week ). In addition to your single project payment, your team will also receive a weekly payment to update the bot after it’s current version ( this payment is additional from the budget that is displayed ).
* Your main job is to crack this bot and make it work in our scope.
* Required skills;
* C++/C#, Assembly, Packet sniffing, Reverse engineering, Visual Basic, SQL ( all kind of databases ).
* Most important skills are; removing protectors from software.
* If the bot can’t be cracked, your team will need to build one exactly from scratch.
* General information on Sbot;
* You can download the latest version of the bot here; [url removed, login to view] . We will provide you a bot user name and password that you will work properly without having to purchase the bot yourself.
* Project deadline is 25 working days to crack or 45 working days to build.
* Phase 2 – Silkroad Online Private Server
* Silkroad Online is a 3D MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game) very well known by European players.
* Your primary role in this project is to build a “PRIVATE SERVER” from scratch just like the official one. Your team will utilize Packet sniffing methods and other recommended tactics to crack this bot. We are open to your team suggestions as well.
* We ask that your team to take one day to study the bot and inform us if you can perform the task at hand.
* We require solid english speaking skills for communication. We also ask that you create a Skype account if you do not already have one for additional daily communication.
* Your working hours are your choice but we require daily updates via email.
* The Silkroad Online Private Server will be named The New Silkroad Emulator. You also will build and execute this project utilizing one of our dedicated servers.
* You will need to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) before starting the project. This is a document that protects confidential information you will learn on this job. We require all team members to sign.
* Additional information will be provided upon an interview.
* Reminder; The New Silkroad Online Emulator must be like the official existing version of the game. We will require only a few changes. Also, it will need to contain all functionality that is offered within the official server ( [url removed, login to view] ) and update function, including an account administration panel and in-game Game Master functionality. Finally, it will need to contain an account editor that will allow us to add everything that can be added or removed within the game ie...in-game gold, game items, skills, etc....( this application will also use our database ).
Fixed Budget: 1200 $