Deliver an application for Windows Mobile platform which does the following:
1. Auto starts when the phone is turned on
2. Blocks or defers all incoming calls except for the phone number 111-111-1111
3. Blocks all outgoing calls except for the phone number 222-222-2222
4. Blocks or defers all incoming/outgoing text messages
5. Blocks or defers all incoming/outgoing emails
6. When in blocking mode, always keep the application in the foreground. If the user attempts to navigate to another app immediately send the application back into the foreground. Do this for all applications except for the phone application. If the user attempts to go to the phone application/contact list/address book to make a call, allow them to get there. If the user must navigate to another screen first to get to the phone, then allow that screen to gain foreground as well. Any other screen they attempt to go to, force the application back into foreground to prevent them from accessing it. If the user navigates to an allowed screen such as the phone screen and then attempts to navigate to a screen not allowed, force the main application back to foreground
7. Make the application impossible to turn off (or difficult)
8. Make the application once an hour scan for nearby Bluetooth devices. The result of the scan can be written to a file or some other "debug" medium.
1. Windows Mobile add the requirement they must do it in c# .net
Inquire for additional information.