We've .c source files which can do volume rendering using four threads.
- need to port it to CUDA to leverage parallel processing.
- not much work to do if you are already familiar with CUDA. (In fact, you might only need to port one function to CUDA to get it work.)
- need to get it done asap.
- deadline 2-3 days at most.
- download the current working volume rendering project in C from [url removed, login to view]
- the program should behave as RENDER.exe.
Sorry. But the title is misleading.
It's not a opengl project.
Just a normal Win32 application that reads a volume file and render it.