We have about 5-6 Dental Insurance Claim Forms that:
1) We want to be able to type into on screen
2) We want it to take the typed info, check it over (Comp does Math, Provides a Pre-Print Check-Over screen)
3) Print the entire form filled out (Printed onto a blank page, so entire form needs to be printed)
4) Store patient info, for easy form retreval later on
5) Ability to autofill in the form, except certain parts (this times treatment) from DB feilds. (User enters last name, choices for first name appear - user chooses, address and insurance fill in. )
5a) If two patients with same name, allow for a distinguishing Middle Name
5b) If user updates patients info, asked to overwrite previous saved info. Overwrites only after the confirm screen.
---Way it should run
1) Select insurance form OR Browse previous filled patient
2) Enter Patient Info (new / old - described above)
3) Print out FULL FORM
4) Store completed form, once printed, opened as read only - ORIGINAL PATIENT INFO MUST BE STORED ON IT, even if later on the user changes the patient info. (so if in 2001 user enters address 1, and in 2003 user enters address 2, if we go back to form from 2001 it has address 1, and a note saying the address has since been updated.
User cannot change a form after 120 days, but up till then they can. After that, read+ print only.
Should be easy, we can fax you the forms, ill try to scan and upload them asap.