We are an Auto Transport company in need of an effective order management system. We currently have a system setup in MS Access. It is functional, but often painful. It's slow and prone to crashes and is not permissionable; every user can access every screen.
We've attached pdf files with detailed screenshots of what we have. The developer we work with will get copies of all databases, etc that we have.
Here's our process:
1: Potential customer calls in.
2. Sales books an order to move their car and fills in all their info into order processing software.
3. Sales clicks a button on the software and it emails the contract to the client.
4. Sales prints that order and walks over to deliver the order to dispatch.
5. Dispatch assigns a trucking company and prints out a trucking order form to fax to trucking co.
6. Dispatch daily needs to see the Gross Margin Report, Trucking report, Open order report and Load Sheet.
Currently the databases reside on a windows 2003 small biz server and the client aps are on the client machines.
Please respond with a detailed plan of what you can do to improve this system, how long it will take, what you expect from us. We need this to be designed for totally un-technical users. Please ask any questions you need to (let's avoid assumptions).
Thanks for bidding!
48 freelancers are bidding on average $831 for this job
Dear Sir! We are an efficient and dedicated team of professionals. We offer our large experience and professionalism to make all qualitatively. See PMB for details. Best Regards, Gorasoft.
Already done such kind of softwares. Can assure You the best possible [url removed, login to view] some other ideas to make it more innovative and flexible for you and your users to [url removed, login to view] Oriented ie. user appointed for a specific t More