I am looking for a person or company that can build for us a Microsoft Outlook plugin.
ONLY BID ON THIS IF YOU HAVE PROVEN RECORD IN DEVELOPING OUTLOOK PLUGINS PLEASE. I WILL REQUIRE PROOF.
A Summary of what is needed:
The plugin will syncronize with our web application via a webservice.
It will sync Calendars, tasks, contacts and some emails.
Initial install and startup:
- prompt user to enter the account details and select various options and save these.
- A new toolbar will be created in outlook that has various buttons
Calendar and Task:
- when the open the new appointment/event/task window as part of the options there will be a select dropdown box whereby they can select where in our application they can save it.
- in the install install - the user will be shown a list of all their contacts and next to each one is a checkbox. Any they select will be marked to sync to our application.
- when a user opens (or creates) a contact there is a check box that allows the contact to be sync'd with our application.
- a button that add this email as a contact to our app - a window will open enabling them to fill in the first and last name, etc and then save.
- a button to add the email to a contact (whether new or existing in our application) - this email with then be attached to the contact in our application.
- a button to add email to a cube (something in our application)
I can provide a much more detailed spec.
This has to have a very professional look and feel about it. It will need to work on Outlook 2000 upwards. You will be responsible to any bug fixes.
We will own the code at the end of the project and you will release all rights to the code written. However for future work/enhancements if it worked well we would keep using you.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1123 for this job
Hi, I have very good exp with Outlook AddIn, and recently worked with similar contact syncronization AddIn. I can do this job well. see PM for more details and demo
Hi, I have done the outlook plugin and good exprience in office like excel,infopath,outlook and webservice integration. Please let me know if you want to discuss in order to complete the project . Achlesh.
Dear officefabric, Let me do it for you. I am proficient in office plugin development. Thank you! [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]