I sell on Ebay and have a Ebay Prostores Website. I currently download multiple inventory lists (35k-60k records) from my suppliers and using MS Excel for each of them I import, covert the data, export them to Ebay file exchange format files and then upload them. I am looking for someone who can create a easy to use program and MS access database (open to suggestions on the type of DB used) that will automate many of my current processes, including:
1. Import multiple csv files at the same time with one click of the mouse
2. Add and delete csv files in the import list (See #1)
3. Automatically convert fields from upload files based on specific criteria (I can provide examples from my excel spreadsheets - such as changing the category name that was in the file from PLAYSTATION 2 to PS2)
4. Manually convert multiple files (example for item price - reduce price by 10% or add 10%)
5. Select a list of records or all records, save or split and export them into multiple csv files based (Ebay and Prostore limit of 5000 records)
6. Select and Upload items to my Ebay Store based on Ebay File Exchange Format
7. Select and Upload items to my Prostores Website based on Ebay File Exchange Format
8. Add, update, modify, save, delete, search records in database
9. Download inventory lists from suppliers (one click)
[url removed, login to view] suppliers from download inventory list (See #9)
Any other suggestions on automating the process will be considered.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?
Hello, We are working with a CMMi Level5 company for the last 4 [url removed, login to view] main area of experience has been project delivery of various [url removed, login to view] technological forte is Java, J2EE with JSP,STRUTS, EJBs & [url removed, login to view] us More