We require a Hosted Asterisk based PBX solution that provides these functions:
• Complete integrated SQL billing engine
• Integrated Invoicing and Accounting engine
• Tax Groups and Codes
• Multiple routing paths and LCR option
• Integrated session border controller - NAT traversal
• Fully Brandable
• Complete PBX functionality
• Workflow parameters and functionality
• Revenue Management
• Recurring and Non Recurring Billing
• DID/DDI number management
• Profit Centers
• Product and Service sales module
• SIP and [url removed, login to view] support
• Secure SIPs with 128 bit AES encryption
• Secure RTP
• Unlimited SIP trunking
• Individual customer partitions
• SIP phone, Adapter or Soft Phone support
• Multiple User Access Levels
• Admin, Distributor, reseller and customer levels
• Multi-Gateway Support
• Prepaid and Postpaid Services Support
• Pooled Minute support
• Import and Export features
• Postpaid Customer Registration and Management Tools
• Rechargeable Account Support
• Customer Service Tools including Card/Customer Discount and Refund Capabilities
• Multiple Business Account Support
• Real-time On-line Call Monitoring
• Instant CDR Reporting based on Calling Card/Postpaid Service, Client, Resellers, Home and Business Accounts, Time, Date, City, Country, Carrier, Active Calls, Low Balance, etc.
• ASR Reporting
• Profit and Loss Reporting
• Business Analysis Reports and Graphic Charts
• Real-time Remote Monitoring of entire system through theWeb
• Customized reporting via Web or e-mail
•Complete and fully functional working program(s) in executable form and complete source code of all work done, demo to be hosted by the seller in fully functional form.
•Deliverables must be in a ready to run condition, as follows (dependent on the nature of the deliverables):
•For Websites or other sever side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one location (the buyers environment) Deliverables must be installed by the seller in a ready to run condition within the buyers environment.
•For all other deliverables including desktop software or software that the buyer intends to distribute: a software installation package that will install the software in a ready to run condition on the platform(s) specified within this bid request.
•ALL Deliverables will be considered as “Work made for hire” under US Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Seller should use all existing open source packages. (Minimal programming necessary) All 3rd party component copyright ramifications must explained and agreed to by the buyer, this will constitute a legal agreement.
This project is mainly installation and configuration.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $2789 for this job
Hello sir, We are very familiar with Asterisk and also doing same project recently. i am sure you would love work with us. lets discuss more about it.. waiting for your response. Regards meena
hi. I am call center and voip expert, several of our projects are based on asterisk freepbx vici and others. I am specialized in configuration and development. wish this is a good start of your work. thanks