I'm fractal animation artist and i want to distribute my animation video files as a unique screensaver.
My video files are seamless looped, 1280x720p wmv file
I want the screensaver converter can be convert my video files as a .scr file
The screensaver file
- can be show my video file to stretch to fullscreen (without aspect ratio, without blank area, pure fullscreen)
- can be show seamless loop my video files (without any drop at looping point. this is the biggest problem with my experiences.)
- will use other than directx renderer. because directx renderer can not show high quality (like pure black) on several graphic cards (like notebooks etc). possible to use some external video renderer like Haali video renderer.
you can understand my these features playing my demo video with simple media player classic, with choosing the haali video renderer, repeat forever, video frame > stretch to window.
- can be start with fade-in from current desktop (like many slide screensaver, like screensaver factory at [url removed, login to view]) and i can set the fade-in time
- can be also show on screensaver settings window in the preview area (152x112px) as a animation (like screensavermaker at [url removed, login to view])
- should be have a installer with trialware/shareware option. (like screensaver factory)
- at settings window can be enter serial, or order link option.
- in trial mode should be show watermark (antialias text or alpha png image) when registered this watermark will turn off.
- can be work on xp, vista, windows 7 (32 and 64bit) without any problem. and can be work on any resolution with resized.
these are my main features for first version. then i want to develop more, time by time with same coder with more features.
for example on some different os. like mac, ubuntu etc, desktop mode (like windows dreamscene) support in same scr more than one animation. like playlist, crossfade etc.)
but at the moment i need these main features.
with my several experience in here, i need Demo File first. Please don't bid if you do not make the demo version first.
Please feel free to ask any question / suggestions.
You can test and make the demo file with the wmv file at
[url removed, login to view] (wm encoder 9)
[url removed, login to view]
sample url changed