I need someone to setup an e-commerce site with Aspdotnetstorefront ML and do the necessary customization work. I will purchase AspDotNetStorefront and the Web Source Code (C# or [url removed, login to view]). This is a site that sells building materials, and specifically tiles, with a 100% drop-ship business model.
High-level Requirements are:
- Logo/overall website look&feel design
- Setup aspdotnetstorefront on the choice of hosting provider - paypal webpayment pro integration, and basic business rule setup should be included
- Bulk upload of about 250 products - the shopping cart has the capability, just need the support to do this first time around
The following customizations are MUSTs:
1. Integration with LTL/motor freight company ([url removed, login to view]) to provide real-time shipping rates during checkout. [url removed, login to view] provides developer guide/API.
2. Ability to assign multiple drop-ship locations/vendors to the same product. While calculating the shipping cost, the shipping calculator should calculate the shipping cost from all locations the product is available at, and return the lowest shipping cost during checkout.
3. Integration with Quickbooks to import customer orders, and purchase orders with vendors.
4. Modify product template to include more than 3 images
Prior aspdotnet storefront experience is a must. No need to bid if you don't have experience with this shopping cart. The code with all the customizations should be delivered at the end of the project. Please provide references.
Thanks for bidding!